Digital Scrapbooking


I am SO excited about my new found frugal hobby...digital scrapbooking!  I used to scrapbook and just couldn't find the time to keep up with it.  Here are a few of the many reasons I LOVE digital scrapbooking:
  • It took me a whole thirty seconds to create the page above!
  • There are tons of FREE paper kit sites that you can use, but if you do end up buying a kit, which runs around $5, you can use each thing ENDLESSLY.  Paper, embellishments, and stickers that never end!
  • It's frugal.  I love to capture and create memories and this is a very inexpensive way to do it!
Interested?  I am currently using Scrapbooking Essentials with Foto Fusion, which has a free 30 day trial if your interested in trying it out....but I will warn you... you may fall in love with it like I did! :) It's simple and easy and costs $39 to buy if you like it.  By the way, the creations you make while on the trial will be saved if you buy the program!

A couple of great sites I've found with free scrapbook kits are The Shabby Princess and Two Peas in a Bucket.  Foto Fusion has tons of freebies too!

Interested in learning more?  Keeping Life Creative inspired me to get started and has some great info!  Look for the Digi Scrapbooking Link List on the right!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Mandie for posting these sites!! You need to check out www.scrapblog.com it's a cool site which is really easy to use. They have lots of free papers and stickers but then if you want even cuter items you can put money on your account and buy items! I think you'll be addicted!
    I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute -- I'm a digi-scrap addict too. :)

    ReplyDelete