Welcome to the Bargain Blog Bash, a blog hop designed to share money saving deals, frugal tips, discover new blogs and more… all week long! This is one "BASH" you won't want to miss! The link-up will stay open every Monday through Friday. Here's how it works:
1. Choose from the following list of topics to blog about:
- New Printable Coupon
- Freebie Finds
- Great Deal I Found
- Yummy Frugal Recipes
- 101 Anything Frugal... Teach Us!
- Frugal Finds
- Money Saving Tip
- One of My Favorite Blog Posts
- Let Me Introduce Myself!
2. Then, either visit Adventures in Couponing, I Heart Coupon Deals, or The Good Deal Gal to add your name below to the Linky list. Your link up will then be displayed on all three blogs automatically.
3. Include the Bargain Blog Bash button on your blog and/or in your post by copying and pasting the code below. You are also welcome to copy and paste this complete set of instructions.
4. Next, click on the hostesses…Adventures in Couponing, I Heart Coupon Deals, and The Good Deal Gal to follow each of them to keep connected! Feel free to keep in touch with each blog by Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, email, RSS feed or whichever options are available.
**New Additional Option**
5. This linky up is now open to ALL readers... not just bloggers! This is a great opportunity for EVERYONE to come spread the word about great articles and money-saving sites you have stumbled upon. Our mission is to encourage and equip others to stretch those dollars and pinch those pennies! YOU can help by letting us know your favorite money-saving sites and linking up to great articles you find across the Web. It's easy to do and it can help many others! Just click on the link up below and add the money saving site to the list!
6. During the week, check out all the money saving posts and be sure to follow the ones you like! Leave comments and let them know that you are following them from the Bargain Blog Bash!
Please link up as many times as you'd like each week to join in the fun and get some great exposure on your blog! Link up with a title to your post! If you do not have a blog, comment below!