Free Coupon Class- Last Call!


Tomorrow is the free coupon class I am offering!  I still have spots open, so be sure to email me if your interested in coming!
 
What:  FREE Coupon Class
Where:  Springfield, Mo Library Center
When:  Saturday, May 8th  10:00-11:30

I am so excited to combine my teaching skills and coupon experience to share what I know about couponing with you in a free and upbeat class!  Here are just a few of the things I plan to cover:
  • Where to find coupons
  • How to get organized
  • How to do coupon match ups
  • Tips and tricks of the trade
  • How stockpiling with a pricebook saves you money big time
  • How to make those dollars stretch
Space is limited, so please leave your name and email address in a comment to this post or email me @ couponmomoftwo@live.com!  I hope to see you there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment