Walgreens Diaper Deal- (edited AGAIN-even better!) $1.82 per pack


My diaper stock is running VERY low!  I came across a great deal on diapers at Walgreens!  I generally use Huggies because I can always find a great deal on them with coupons, but I have used the Walgreens brand and have been pretty impressed, so I will be stocking up with them this time!  Here's the breakdown:

Walgreens Diapers and Training Pants
-Buy One Get One Free @ 2/$8.99 
-Buy 6 packs @ $26.97
-Use  6 $1/1 coupons HERE (zip 67502)  Thanks Ginger!
-Receive $5 $10in Jingle Cash (similar to register rewards) earned because the free diapers also count.
Final Price: $3.66 $1.82 each after Jingle Cash
 
 

7 comments:

  1. There is $1.00 off coupon for Walgreens diapers at RedPlum (zip 67502)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant find the coupon????

    ReplyDelete
  3. found it...thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't find the coupon, but I did the deal anyways. However, when I checked out I only got $5.00 in jingle cash. Still a good deal though, I just thought that I would let you know that it didn't work for me in Nixa. Hoping after this I don't have to buy anymore diapers I am trying to potty train her :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you buy six packs?? The $10 Jingle Cash printed for me at two different stores in Springfield... Still a good deal though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the potty training! Fun times! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks I am going to need it! I read a comment on hip2save that says that earlier this week it was working that way, jingle cash before coupons or discounts. But now they changed it to after, guess I just didn't get there early enough.

    ReplyDelete