Dillons Scenarios


I Heart Dillons!  Even though the Mega Sale is over, there are some great deals at Dillons this week!  Check out my coupon match ups and how to do these deals HERE.   Here are a few of my scenarios: 

Total: FREE!
(I won the pizza from the Dillons March Maddess Game and had a coupon for the SunChips from becoming a fan on Facebook!)


Total: $1.50


Total:  $.98


$5.12
(Sausage to make biscuits and gravy with all my free Grands!)
These would have been $26.32 with out coupons and the B1G1 sale.)


Total: $3.00


Total: $4.00


Total: $2.85


Total: $11.76
I know, that's a lot of butter!  Usually this butter, my very favorite kind, is $2.85, so I would have spent $34.50 on it over the next few months.  I saved $22.74 by purchasing twelve.  It doesn't expire till September and now I get to start stockpiling my new deep freezer!  


Grand total for everything pictured above: $29.21  

If I had bought all of this without coupons or on sale, my total would have been around $117!!  I saved $88 or 76%!

How did you do at Dillons this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment