Pillsbury Grands Biscuits and Betty Crocker Potatoes Deals at Dillons!

Pillsbury Grands Biscuits at $.99
-$.30/2  HERE
-$.30/2 HERE
-$.30/2 GM 1/3
-$.30/2 SS 3/7
-Catalina Deal: Get a $2 catalina for purchasing 4, and $3 for purchasing 5,and $4 for purchasing 6 cans.

Scenario:
Buy 6 cans totaling $5.94
Use three $.30/2 coupons
Get back a $4 catalina
Final Price: $.14 total or $.03 a can 


~Thanks for the tip Shannon!


Betty Crocker Au Grain Potatoes $1.69
-$1/1 Betty Crocker Printable (IE) or Printable (FF) (many have reported that this coupon isn't working
-$0.40/1 Betty Crocker Box or Pouch Potatoes printable
-.25/1 Betty Crocker Potatoes, SS 3/28

-$.40/1 load @ Cellfire
- Catalina Deal: Buy ANY (1) Betty Crocker Potatoes through (4/18) and get a 50¢ On Your Next Order Coupon, Buy (2) get $1 OYNO, Buy (3) or more and get $3 OYNO
Final Price: $.29 + $.50 Catalina = $.21 Overage!



3 comments:

  1. I just found your site today. A friend led me to you. I'm so happy to know the real coupon rules of dillons. I asked at the store itself and no one there could tell me or give me the official dillons coupon policy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Pillsbury tip. I bought the biscuits tonight. I realized I had loaded some e-coupons from Shortcuts a week or two ago, and it took the e-coupon off, and my manf. coupon. Is this okay? I checked to see if I could remove all the coupons I added on Shortcuts, but the only way to remove them is to use them, or let them expire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Provident Woman- So glad to help!

    Jenise- Yes! That is great news actually! When you can find a manufacture coupon to "stack" or use with an eCoupon, resulting in double the savings, you've usually found a great deal! I load all the coupons from Cellfire and Shortcuts and am pleasantly surprised frequently!

    ReplyDelete