Decoding Coupon Match Ups

I took a group of friends shopping this week, teaching them how to coupon!  It was so fun and I recommend you to try this out with your friends, making something that can get tedious...fun!  These girls are so sweet and we get together for playgroups when we can.  Here they are: 

Anyway, I was reminded what I felt like when I first started couponing and pulling up coupon websites.  What's up with all the lingo?  For couponers, time is of the essence and we have a code to make things short and sweet.  Read over my list of lingo HERE.  I just wanted to clarity what my coupon match up code means.  For example, if you see:

                 $1.00/3 SS 3/28  exp 4/14

This means that there is a coupon in the Smart Source (SS) insert that came out on March 28th.  In order to get $1 off of the product, you have to buy three.  This coupon expires on April 14th.

Hope that helps someone newer to the game.  If that's you, hang in there!  It gets easier!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like you guys had a tone of fun!
    One of these day's we'll have to meet up and you can show me some tips I've not learned yet!

    As always I'm checking your blog everyday and love that you keep me up to date and help me save a tone of $$$.
    Springfield Hugs

    ReplyDelete