Are your Frusted with Couponing? Words of Inspriation...


I've had several friends get frustrated with couponing and give up pretty quickly.  One thing I'd like for you to remember is that every couponer, even the best ones that have been doing it for years and years, have shopping trips where they have to pay!  Not every shopping trip is a freebie trip and the trips that do end up with a zero or even negative balance are very carefully planned and executed!  Please know that these kinds of shopping trips do get easier and easier and that they just take lots of trial and error.  If your feeling frustrated, I encourage you to hang in there and to not give up!  If you are feeling burnt out, seriously take a few days off from deal hunting.  Grab your papers on Sunday so you have the inserts for later and when you return, hopefully you'll feel refreshed and ready to get back to saving the big bucks!  Focus on why you coupon.  I keep a picture of my babies next to my computer and just looking at their sweet faces motivates me to keep on keepin' on.  I just love knowing that I am using the money God has given my family to the very best of my ability by spending frugally, hunting for those deals and matching up coupons.  Couponing is truly worth it and the money saved is well worth the time spent! 


What inspires you to spend the time it takes to coupon?

2 comments:

  1. The peace I get from living on less is priceless. It was an answer to prayer when I found out how to truly coupon. I am happier, my hubby is happier, and knowing we can worry less about money makes the whole family better off! Knowing we are paying down debt and saving money for our, and our daughter's, future makes every minute worth it! If investing even a couple hours every week means we are using God's money more wisely and making our life better, then it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true Leah... the peace and happiness is amazing! Thank you for sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete