PaperBack Swap!!


PaperBackSwap.com - Book Club to Swap, Trade & Exchange Books for Free.


This is so neat!  I just signed up!

"We help members Swap, Trade & Exchange Books with each other for Free. Mail a book. Get a book. Any book you request is yours to keep, share or trade. No late fees. No processing charges. No hidden charges. Every time you mail a book to another member, you can request one for yourself."

How PaperBackSwap.com Works


(They also have DVD and CD Swap!)

Thanks Carissa for the tip!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Great !

    I am french and i like your blog.

    I invit you to my GIFT SWAP here :
    http://sirpriz.com/cadeau-gratuit-swap-498.html

    I hope you will be with us!
    Have a nice day
    Mama from France

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mama from France! Neat idea on the gift swap! =)

    ReplyDelete